Friday, May 1, 2009

Insomnia blues .....

Off late ... I've been having bad insomnia. Usually that would be a bad thing but I'm liking the end result .... I wrote two really awesome songs during my sleepless nights, although I won't be using them in "lead the way" as they are not faith based gospels songs. It's 'kindda' weird because I'm actually liking the fact that I can't sleep at night .... It's so peaceful and it's the best time to write songs when there is no one to disturb you . I quite like the direction that these songs are going in .... More mature, very different chord progressions , nothing like what you'll hear in "lead the way" but yet very melodic. Over the last week I wrote another gospel song "love of the lord" and a few other songs which I doubt will ever see the light of day ... :p

Anyhow .... I'm still waiting to get back to the studio ... I was supposed to be going to check out outdoor locations for the upcoming photoshoots but my photographer bailed on me :s . Will keep you guys updated on the progress

Cheers

Rohan

No comments: