Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Next in line
















All i ask for is a whisper in this silence
Some kind of sign, some peace of mind
What's going on ?

Some consolation that i seek for my relief as
I stand alone, all alone
I got left behind

Left behind ... (Where do i go from here ?)
Left behind ... (I keep asking myself ...)

(Chorus)

WHY ??? Am i the only one that you left behind
LIFE !!! A gift from you that i'd gladly sacrfice
I'm running all out of time
I stand here hoping that i'm next in line

I feel a chill run down my spine as i look closely
At all the lives, shattered and thrown to the wild
This Desolation that surrounds me, i seek solace
Look to the sky
Why am I the lonely child ?

Lonely child ... (Where do i go from here ?)
Lonely child ... (I keep asking myself ... )

(Chorus)

(Bridge)

I've fallen in a bottomless hole
The fear's letting lies unfold

(Chorus)

No comments: