Friday, December 12, 2008

"Awner's" Risk




































(Security Officer): Hello sir, where did you keep your baggage?
                                 This place is a maze, it'll take you 2 hours just to manage

(Passenger):           I was outside, had a joint i had to finish.
                                 When I walked back in, my baggage seemed to vanish

(Chorus)

"Awner's" Risk  x  3
Unattended baggage will be removed at "Awner's" Risk


(Passenger):           A 100 people taking their baggage and walking away
                                 So why the fuck are we the only people to stay?

(Security Officer): Just give me your name and ill run to the baggage claim
                                 So, did your plane just fly in from Notre Dame?

                                 Give me a minute, ill work out your trouble
                                 Stop chewing up my brain or ill burst your bubble.

                                 Give me a minute  x 4

(Passenger):          Get my baggage x 2 .... or ill cut you up at ...


(Chorus) 

No comments: