Friday, December 12, 2008

Lucy





















I was walking down at the beach on sunday
Didnt think id work up the nerve to say "Hey"
Though i've been watching you all afternoon ... baby
Just chilling and sipping on my beer ... baby

That skimpy Blue bikini, those ocean blue-green eyes
I've been hoping that you'd see me, see me squirm all through the night
With your luscious lips, you sip your wine, taste it ... ooh its so fine
I see your sun-tanned skin, baby i could win if you let me in

(Chorus)

Hey Lucy, I need to feel your lovin girl.
Your Juicy, so let me taste your lovin curves
I'd get down on my knees to beg and plead
Hey Lucy, Gimme some lovin' please!!

I see your hand is having trouble reaching the centre of your back
So let me give you a hand girl, to get you right back on track
Your skin is so soft, your hair silky smooth
There's nothing for you ... i wouldn't do

Let me whisper 'Sweet nothings' to you
Run my fingers through your hair
Let me kiss my own way up to you .... Let me kiss you there
Let me lie down right on top of you, i got my blanket as you see
We'll go up to a place called heaven, if you make love to me

(Chorus)

No comments: